Motorola has officially launched a new Moto G series smartphone called Moto G100. It is basically a rebranded version of Motorola Edge S which was introduced in China few month back.
Recalling same old specs, the Moto G100 is powered by Android 11 OS and comes with a fingerprint sensor on power button. It has 6.7-inch LCD display with FHD+ resolution at 21:9 aspect ratio. The screen has HDR10 certification, delivers DCI-P3 colors, 560nits of peak brightness and boasts 90% screen-to-body ratio.
The smartphone packs in octa-core Snapdragon 870 SoC with 8GB RAM / 128GB built in storage option. It has MicroSD card support for further expansion. At the front side is 16MP main and 8MP ultra-wide cameras while the back side houses 64MP main, 16MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth and ToC sensor.
The Moto G100 specs include 5000mAh built-in battery capacity with 20W fast charging support. The handset supports 5G (SA/NSA) and Dual 4G VoLTE via its Dual SIM slots.
Moto G100 Specifications
- Dimensions: 168.38 x 73.97 x 9.69 mm
- Weight: 215 grams
- Body materials: NVCM
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (on power button), Face Unlock
- Operating System: Android 11 with My UX
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Display: 6.7-inch LCD screen with 2520 x 1080 pixels resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10 support, 1500:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 colors, 560nits (HBM Peak) brightness, multi-touch support, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 870 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM and storage: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, Expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front cameras: Dual cameras
- 16MP main
- 8MP 100° ultra-wide angle lens
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with dual-LED flash, up to 6K video, Digital zoom, 0.5x optical zoom
- 64MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, PDAF
- 16MP with 121° ultra-wide angle lens, PDAF, 2.8cm macro
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- ToF Sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W Turbo fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS(l1+l5)/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo(e1+e5a), 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Ambient Light, Proximity, Gyro, E-Compass
The Moto G100 price is €499.99/£449.99 and comes in Iridescent Sky, Iridescent Ocean and Slate Grey colors. It will go on sale in European and few Latin American markets from today.