Motorola has officially introduced its latest One Fusion+ smartphone in India. It was first unveiled earlier this month in European markets.
The handset sports plastic build with Hybrid Dual Nano Slots and dual 4G VoLTE support. It runs on Android with with Motorola’s My UX features and houses fingerprint sensor at the back.
The Motorola One Fusion+ specs include 6.5-inch multi-touch LCD display with FHD+ resolution and 91% screen-to-body ratio (AA-TP method). Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 730 SoC with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM (expandable).
The mobile houses 16MP selfie camera while the back side sports 64MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) sensor. There is a 5000mAh battery with 15W turbo power charging support.
Motorola One Fusion+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Build: Plastic
- Operating System: Android 10 (with My UX)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.5-inch Total Vision IPS LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi pixel density, 91% (AA-TP) / 84% (AA-Body) screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 730 mobile platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front cameras: Dual front cameras (pop-up) with 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1um pixel size, Quad-Pixel at 4MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 2um pixel size
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, with Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, Electronic Image stabilization
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, Quad-Pixel 16MP (F/1.8 Aperture, 1.6um pixel), PDAF
- 8MP with 118-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP macro vision camera with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W Turbo Power charging. Offers over 2 days of battery life
- Audio: One Speaker Smart PA, dual microphones, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/LTEPP/SUPL/Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope
The Motorola One Fusion+ price in India is Rs. 16,999 and comes in Twilight Blue and Moonlight Wite colors. It will go on sale at Flipkart from June 24th.