Motorola has unveiled its new Moto G 5G smartphone in Australia called Moto G50 5G. It is powered by Android 11 OS and comes with array of My UX features.
It has hybrid Slots with 5G support and includes side mounted fingerprint sensor. The Moto G50 5G has water repellent design with plastic build. At the front side is a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate and 85% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage space. It has MicroSD card support up to 1TB. The Moto G50 5G battery is of 5000mAh capacity and is claimed to last about 2 days.
Specs of Moto G50 5G also include 13MP selfie camera with Face unlock support. It has 48MP main, 2MP macro and 2MP depth cameras at back with LED flash. There is support for NFC as well.
Motorola Moto G50 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 167 x 76.4 x 9.26 mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Body: Plastic
- Water protection: Water repellent design
- Operating System: Android 11 with My UX
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face Unlock
- SIM: Hybrid dual slots (nano + nano / microSD)
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS Max Vision display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi pixel density, 90Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support, 85% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, Expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 1080p video at 30fps, Google lens integration
- 48MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, quad-pixel technology at 1.6um pixel size
- 2MP macro vision sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging (10W charger included)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/LTEPP, NFC,
- Audio: Single speaker with smart PA, 3.5mm audio jack, 2 microphones
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, SAR
The Moto G50 5G price is set at AUD 399 ($289 / €246 / Rs. 21,490 approx.) and comes in Meteorite Grey colors. It is already up for order in Australia.