The cellphone is 8.38mm thick and comes with side mounted fingerprint sensor. It runs on Android 11 based Funtouch OS 11 and comes with dedicated dual SIM slots and MicroSD card slot.
The new VIVO Y51 specs include 6.58-inch multi-touch LCD display with FHD+ resolution. It has eight-core Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage space. It has 16MP selfie camera coupled with 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) shooters at the back.
The new vivo Y51 has 5000mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging support. It can charge mobile up to 70% in just about 67 minutes. Using Ai-power saving technology, a fully charged battery gives about 14.3 hours of HD movie streaming or 7.26 hours of gaming.
new VIVO Y51 specifications
- Dimensions: 163.86 x 75.32 x 8.38 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Funtouch OS 11
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear camera: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.79 Aperture
- 8MP wide angle with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Gyroscope
The new VIVO Y51 price is set at IDR 3,599,000 ($255 / €210 approx.) and comes in Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony colors. It is already up for pre-order in Indonesia and will go on sale from December 7th. [source]