HMD Global has officially launched Nokia 2.3 budget smartphone in India. It was unveiled earlier this month and packs in entry level specifications.
The handset lacks a fingerprint sensor however there is support for Face unlock. It runs on Android Pie OS and is upgradable to Android 10. It will get 2 years of Android update and 3 years of security update.
The Nokia 2.3 specs include 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 display and packs in quad-core Helio A22 SoC. It has 2GB RAM 32GB ROM and 4000mAh battery.
It has 13MP and 2MP dual rear cameras with LED flash and includes AI low light feature and HDR. Its 5MP front camera takes selfies and allows face unlock. There is a dedicated Google Assistant button.
Nokia 2.3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM Slots
- Biometrics: Facial recognition
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, Upgradable to Android 10
- Display: 6.2-inch multi-touch water-drop notch display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor with IMG-PowerVR GE-Class GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.4 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (Depth) dual cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (compatible with 5V/1A charging)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Accelerometer
The Nokia 2.3 price 8199 and comes in Charcoal, Sand and Cyan Green colors. It will go on sale in India from December 27th and will be available at Nokia.com. You can also buy it at offline retail stores at Croma, Reliance, Sangeetha, BigC, Poorvika and MyG outlets. The smartphone also comes in 1 year replacement warrant and 6-monts warranty on accessories.