OnePlus has officially launched its new OnePlus 10 Pro in India and Global Markets. Notably, the handset first went official back in January.
It is 8.55mm thick and comes with metal frame and glass back. Sadly, global variant comes without an IP68 water resistant rating. It has 3D Nanocrystalline CERAMIC Lens cover, X-Axis linear motor and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The OnePlus 10 Pro offers dual SIM connectivity with 5G (n1 / n3 / n5 / n8 / n28A / n40 / n41 / n78 / n79) and dual 4G VoLTE. It runs on OxygenOS 12.1 which is based on Android 12 out of the box.
The smartphone offers stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos. It has dual microphones with Noise cancellation. There is no 3.5mm audio jack however, it does allow USB Type-C audio.
The OnePlus 10 Pro feature in 6.7-inch 3D Flexible E4 AMOLED curved LTPO 2.0 display that gives 3216 x 1440 pixels resolution. It has 1Hz – 120Hz variable refresh rate, up to 1300nits peak brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. Thanks to the curved screen, the cell phone boasts 92.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The 10 Pro gets processing power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Mobile platform with Adreno next-gen GPU. It comes in options of 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage space. To keep thermals in check, OnePlus has included 5-layer 3D Passive Cooling System with 34,100 mm2 large cooling area.
There are triple rear cameras with LED Flash. It has 48MP primary shooter with SOny IMX789 sensor and supports OIS. The second 50MP shooter is an ultra-wide angle lens with Samsung JN1 sensor and 150-degree FOV. Third shooter is an 8MP telephoto lens with 3.3X optical zoom.
The OnePlus 10 Pro is company’s first smartphone to support 10-bit color photography (all 3 cameras). It comes with 2nd Gen Hasselblad Pro Mode that offers 12-bit RAW photos. The smartphone also allows users to Adjust ISO, Shutter speed and access LOG Format options for videographers.
For selfies, the device comes with 32MP front camera. It uses Sony IMX615 sensor with F/2.4 Aperture lens.
The cellphone packs in a 5000mAh (dual-cell) battery and allows 80W SuperVOOC wired fast charging (0 to 100% in 32 minutes) and 50W AIRVOOC Wireless fast charging (0 to 100% in 47 minutes). Reverse wireless charging is supported as well.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 163 x 73.9 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 200.5 grams
- Materials: metal middle frame, Glass back material
- Operating System: Android 12 based ColorOS 12.1
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Display: 6.7-inch 3D Flexible Curved AMOLED LTPO 2.0 screen with 3216 x 1440 pixels resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 525ppi pixel density, 1Hz – 120Hz refresh rate, 500nits/800nits/1300nits brightness, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, 92.7% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 mobile platform with Adreno 730 next-gen GPU
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 32MP Sony IMX615 camera sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, up to 1080p at 30fps, Face unlock
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with dual-LED Flash, 4K video at 30/60/120fps, 8K at 24fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, super slow motion 1080p at 240fps / 720p at 480fps, time-lapse up to 4k at 30fps
- 48MP main wide-angle with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, 7P lens, F/1.8 Aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length
- 50MP 150-degree, ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ JN1 sensor, 0.64um pixel size, 6P lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP Telephoto with F/2.4 Aperture, OIS, 5P lens, 77mm equivalent (3.3x)
- Battery: Dual-cell 5000mAh (non removable) with 80W Super Flash Charge, 50W wireless charging, reverse charging
- Connectivity: 5G (n1/n3/n5/n8/n40/n41/n78/n79) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetotoh V5.2, NFC (supports EMVCo certified / Android pay), USB Type-C 3.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers, dual microphones noise cancelling mics, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: G-sensor, Gyro, E-compass, Proximity, RGB, Qualcomm Sensor core, SAR
The OnePlus 10 Pro 8GB/128GB model is priced at Rs. 66,999 while the top end 12GB/256GB model costs Rs. 71,999. It comes in Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colors. The smartphone will go on sale at Amazon.in, OnePlus.in and other channels starting April 5th.
OnePlus 10 Pro launch offers
- Rs. 4500 instant discount wit SBI Credit Cards. 9-months no-cost EMI offers on purchase at OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in, OnePlus Exclusive Stores and Partner stores*
- Up to Rs. 5000 exchange bonus on Android and iOS devices. Legacy OnePlus users can avail exta Rs. 2000 added exchange bonus
- 10% Additional Cashback with American Express Credit cards on OnePlus.in and OnePlus Store App
- Rs. 7200 worth benefits for JIO Prepaid customers
- Up to Rs. 2000 via RedCoins on OnePlus.in / OnePlus Store App
- Users can buy Accidental Damage Protection Plan worth Rs. 899 for 10 Pro at OnePlus.in and OnePlus Store App
- Those who order the smartphone within first 24-hours can win OnePlus U1S TV 65″ model or OnePlus Bus Pro Radiant Silver
- Red Cable Life Plan will be available for Rs. 1999 when purchased at OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, OnePlus Exclusive Stores and Amazon.in.
- Benefits of Up to 1TB cloud storage, 12 months extended warranty, 12-months Amazon Prime or Spotify Premium subscription