OnePlus Nord is set to launch couple of weeks from now. Ahead of its announcement, a mammoth leak has shed light on almost all specifications of OnePlus Nord.
The leak comes courtesy @evleaks (Evan Blass). He has revealed an image of virtual presentation showcasing phone specs. Alleged image confirms presence of a 6.44-inch Fluid AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution.
The Nord will indeed be powered by octa-core Snapdragon 765G soc. It will come in options of 8GB/12GB RAM with 128GB/256GB storage space. The smartphone sports 32MP and 8MP dual selfie cameras while the back side houses 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad-shooters.
A 4115mAh battery will power the hardware and supports Warp Charging 30T. The handset weighs about 185 grams and supports NFC. It will include an in-display fingerprint sensor and supports face recognition as well.
OnePlus Nord Specifications (Leaked)
- Weight: 185 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based Oxygen OS
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
- Display: 6.44-inch Fluid AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 408ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB built-in
- Front cameras: Dual cameras
- 32MP with Sony IMX616 sensor, F/2.45 Aperture
- 8MP with 105-degree FOV, F/2.45 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with Sony IMX586 sensor, F/1.75 Aperture, OIS, EIS
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with 119-degree FOV
- 5MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4115mAh with 30T Warp charging support
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
The OnePlus Nord color options will include Gry Onyx, Gray Ash and Blue Marble shades. The handset will officially launch on July 21st.