Just recently we reported official press renders of Oppo A79. Now, company has officially introduced the smartphone in Chinese markets. The mobile specs were already revealed earlier by TENAA.
It has high screen-to-body ratio with its trimmed down bezels. The device packs in a 6-inch AMOLED screen with FullHD+ resolution. It is powered by Helio P23 SoC and sports 4GB RAM.
The Oppo A79 specs include 16MP front and 16MP rear shooter with LED Flash. The hardware is jacked by 3000 mAh battery with fast charging support.
In terms of dimensions, the phone is 7.2mm thick and weighs 140 grams. It has dual SIM slots and runs on Color OS 3.2 which is based on Android 7.1.1.
- Dimensions: 157.3 x 76.7 x 7.2 mm / Weight: 140 grams
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based ColorOS 3.2
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6-inch AMOLED display, 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23 processor with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera with F/1.8 Aperture
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens, 1.0µm pixel size, CMOS Sensor
- 3000 mAH battery with VOOC fast charging support
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicorUSB, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack