Update: OPPO has officially unveiled A92 smartphone in Malaysia. It is priced at 1199 Malaysian Ringgit (US$ 278 / Rs. 21,230 approx.) and is already up for order at Oppo’s Malaysian Online Store.
The Oppo A92 features in side mounted fingerprint sensor. The handset also support face unlock. It has a larger 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
It has 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC which is paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage space.
In terms of cameras, you get 16MP front shooter placed inside screen. At the back side is quad-camera setup arranged in ‘L’ shape. These make up of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters.
Oppo A92 specifications
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 192 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face Unlock
- Operating System: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with 2400 x1080 pixels resolution, 405ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with AI Beautification
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.7 Aperture
- 8MP with Wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP mono camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm audio jack
The Oppo A92 price is Rp. 4,099,000 (US$ 270 / Rs. 20,380 approx.) and comes in Shining White, Aurora Purple and Twilight Black colors. It is already up for pre-order in Indonesia at Lazada.