Oppo expands its F series lineup with the launch its new F19s smartphone in India. It has specifications similar to Oppo F19, but has Glowing rear panel.
The Oppo F19s is India’s first smartphone to feature AG Shimmering Sand technology in both color options. The handset in 7.95mm thick and houses dedicated dual nano SIM slots and microSD card slot.
It has 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate and offers FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Its screen delivers up to 800nits brightness and boasts 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 662 chipset which is paired with 6GB RAM. It has RAM extension tech which provides additional 5GB RAM. The cell phone houses 128GB storage spaces and supports further expansion using MicroSD card.
The Oppo F19s specs include 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. It has 16MP selfie camera while the back side houses 48MP main, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors with LED flash.
Oppo F19s specifications
- Dimensions: 163 x 73.8 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.1
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 135Hz (normal) / 180Hz (game mode) touch sampling rate, 8-bit color depth, 92% DCI-P3 / 100% sRGB (typical) color gamut, 409ppi pixel density, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, 430/600/800nits Brightness, multi-touch, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 662 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU (950MHz)
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X (5GB extra RAM Extension) 1804MHz clock (2x16bit)
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 78° FOV, 5P Lens, up to 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 1080p video at 30fps, EIS 1080p at 30fps, Video slow motion 720p at 120fps
- 48MP main with 79° FOV, F/1.7 Aperture, 6P lens, Auto Focus
- 2MP depth with 89° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens
- 2MP macro with 89° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens
- Battery: 4880mAh (min) / 5000mAh (typ) with 33W fast charging. Supports SuperVOOC 2.0, SuperVOOC, VOOC 2.0/3.0/4.0 protocols
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Geomagnetic induction, Proximity, in-display light, acceleration, gravity, gyroscope
The Oppo F19s is priced at Rs. 19,990 and comes in Glowing Black and Glowing Gold colors. It is already up for sale at Oppo e-store, Flipkart and offline channels. There are several launch offers attached.
Oppo has also announced Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition. It comes in all new Majestic Gold color option. While the specifications of Diwali Edition is same as original Reno6 Pro 5G, it does include matching wallpapers, UI and charging interface.