The Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G sports a 6.55-inch AMOLED display offering FHD+ resolution. Its screen gives 100% DCI-P3 colors, up to 90Hz refresh rate and up to 800nits of brightness. Thanks to its slim bezels, cellphone has 92.1% screen-to-body ratio.
The mobile gets processing power from eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor with 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM options and 128GB/256GB storage space variants. For optics, there is a 32MP selfie camera at the front while the back side houses 64MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP B&W cameras with LED Flash.
The battery inside Reno6 Pro is of 4500mAh battery capacity and supports 65W fast charging. There are dual Nano Slots with 5G support, Mobile runs on ColorOS 11.3 which is based on Android 11.
Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G specifications
- Model: PEPM00
- Dimensions: 160 x 73.1 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 177 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.3
- Display: 6.55-inch AMOLED screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate (default 120Hz), 100% DCI-P3 colors, 402ppi pixel density, up to 800nits brightness, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 92.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- RAM and Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Non expandable
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 85-degree FOV, 5P lens, fixed focus, up to 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video recording
- 64MP main with 1/2″ OV64B Sensor, 0.7um pixels, F/1.7 Aperture, 81-degree FOV, 6P lens, 2×2 PDAF, adapt closed-loop focus motor
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with 120-degree FOV, 1/4″ Sony IMX355 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, F/2.4 Aperture, 5P lens, fixed focus
- 2MP macro with 1/5″ OV02B10 sensor, 1.75um pixel size, 89-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, fixed focus
- 2MP B&W 1/5″ OV02B10 sensor, 1.75um pixel size, 89-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P Lens
- Battery: 4500mAH typical (2250mAh x 2) / 4400mAh minimum (2200mAh x 2) with 65W fast charging. Support SuperVOOC 2.0, SuperVOOC, VOOC 3.0, PD (9V/2A), QC (9V/2A) fast charging protocol
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, color temperature, under-screen proximity, under-screen light, acceleration, gravity, gyroscope, support step function
The Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G 8GB/128GB variant costs 3499 Yuan ($548 / Rs. 39,820 approx.) while its 12GB/256GB model price is 3799 Yuan ($595 / Rs. 43,200 approx.). It will go on sale in China from June 5th.