Oppo has officially launched F9 smartphone in India. The handset also made its way in China under the moniker A7X last week.
It has Dual Nano SIM slots with Dual 4G VoLTE support. It runs on Color OS 5.2 and comes with 6.3-inch water-drop display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
The Oppo F9 specs include octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage space (expandable up to 256GB). It has 16MP selfie shooter and 16MP + 2MP dual cameras at the back.
A fingerprint sensor is placed at the back. It has 3500 mAh battery which fits inside phone with dimensions of 156.7 x 74 x 7.99 mm.
Oppo F9 Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 7.99 mm / Weight: 169 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 8.1 Oreo based ColorOS 5.2
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6.3-inch LPTPS TFT Water Drop display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, 450nits brightness (typical), multi-touch support
- octa-core MediaTek P60 processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 (800MHz) GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable using MicroSD card
- 25MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, AI Selfie, HDR Hardware
- 16MP (F/1.85 Aperture) + 2MP (F/1.85 Aperture) dual rear cameras with scene recognition, dual LED Flash
- 3415 mAh (minimum) / 3500 mAh (Typical) battery with VOOC Fast Charging
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB OTG, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Oppo F9 price in India is Rs. 19,990 and comes in Mist Black and Stellar Purple colors. It will go on sale online at Flipkart from September 15th. You can also buy phone via offline channels.
Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India, said:
It always gives us great joy to bring something new and innovative to our consumers and to achieve the same we pay great attention towards understanding what the expectations from a smartphone are. With OPPO F9, we aim to cater to a more varied set of consumers. It has been designed with innovative technology and features to ensure our consumers have a seamless and exceptional smartphone experience. Like other products in the F series, the OPPO F9 truly represents our ambition to continue being the Selfie Expert in the market.