The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G specs include 6.57-inch LTPS LCD Display with FHD+ 20:9 resolution and boasts 90.4% screen-to-body ratio. It has Dual Nano Slots inside with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE support.
The smartphone is powered by Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1 and comes with side mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock support.
Powering the hardware is 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. The cellphone houses octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G features in dual selfie cameras which are placed inside punch hole. These include 16MP (main) + 2MP (depth) shooters. At the back side are quadruple cameras making up of 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (portrait) shooters and LED Flash.
Oppo Reno4 Z 5G Specifications
- Model: CPH2065
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 184 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side mounted), Face recognition
- Display: 6.57-inch LTPS LCD display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 81.5% (typ) NTSC color gamut, 400ppi pixel density, 1500:1 (typ) contrast ratio, 480nits brightness, multi-touch support, 90.4% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873V) processor with Mali-G57 MC4 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in (UFS 2.1)
- Front camera: Dual Selfie cameras
- 16MP with Sony IMX471 sensor, F/2.0 aperture
- 2MP with depth sensor, F/2.4 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED flash, Super Anti Shake, 4K video recording
- 48MP main with Sony IMX586 sensor, F/1.7 Aperture
- 8MP with ultra-wide-angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP with macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP with portrait lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONSS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Light, Distance, Gravity, E-Compass, Gyroscope