It is a premium mobile phone featuring 6.55-inch AMOLED display. Its screen offer 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and houses Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top.
The Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G specs include octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200-MAX processor with 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM options. It has 256GB UFS 2.1 storage space.
The mobile comes pre-installed with ColorOS 12 which is based on Android 11. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and supports face unlocking. The handset comes with Dual Nano Slots and supports 5G / dual 4G VoLTE.
The smartphone houses a 32MP front facing camera. At the back side are a combo of 50MP main, 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro lenses and LED Flash. The device includes a 4500mAh (typical) battery and allows 65W flash charging.
Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G specifications
- Model: PFDM00
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 73.2 x 7.45 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (in-display), Face unlock
- Operating system: Android 11 based ColorOS 12
- Display: 6.55-inch soft AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 97.6% (vivid) / 72% (soft) NTSC Color gamut, 99.94% (vivid) DCI-P3 colors, 100% sRGB colors, 402ppi pixel density, 500nits (typ) / 800nits (sunlight) / 920nits(peak) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 92.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with ARM mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- RAM and storage:
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front camera: 32MP with 1/2.74-inch Sony IMX709 sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 85-degree FOV, 5P Lens, 0.8um pixel size, up to 1080p at 30fps (with video anti-shake)
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED flash
- 50MP main with 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, 86-degree FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 7P lens, 1.0um pixel size, AF, up to 4K video at 30fps, 1080p at 120fps, Video anti-shake EIS 1080p at 60fps
- 8MP ultra-wide with 118.9-degree FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, fixed fixed focus
- 2MP macro with 88.8-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, fixed focus
- Battery: 2x 2200mAh (4400mAh)(min) / 2x 2250mAh (4500mAh)(typ) with 65W super Flash charging, supports PD/QC
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C audio
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Color temperature, Proximity, Light, Acceleration, Gravity, Gyroscope, Step Counter
The Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G comes in Midnight Black, Morning Gold and Star Rain colors. Its 8GB/256GB model is priced at 3699 Yuan ($580 / Rs. 43,150 approx.). The 12GB/256GB variant costs 3999 Yuan ($625 / Rs. 46,660 approx.).
The handset is up for order in China and will go on sale from December 3rd.