OPPO has already unveiled Reno7 5G, Reno7 Pro 5G and Reno7 SE 5G smartphones. Now, company has launched yet another smartphone under its Reno7 Series called Reno7 Z 5G.
It has two color variants. The Cosmic Black color mode is 7.49mm thick while the Rainbow Spectrum shade is slightly thicker at 7.55mm. Both of these flaunts Oppo Glow Design.
The Oppo Reno7 Z 5G greets you with a 6.43-inch display, which is an AMOLED panel with FHD+ 20:9 resolution. It has 60Hz refresh rate and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone comes with fingerprint sensor for biometrics. Its 16MP front camera brings support for face unlocking. At the back side is a combination of 64MP main, 2MP mono and 2MP macro lenses. Oppo has added several AI enhancements for cameras. It includes dual Orbit lights that light up when you receive notification during charging.
The Reno 7 Z 5G specs include octa-core Snapdragon 695 mobile platform. It has 8GB RAM and offers 5GB extra RAM using its 128GB built-in storage space. The cell phone has microSD card support as well.
The mobile phone runs on ColorOS 12 which is based on Android 11. It has 4500mAh battery capacity and comes with 33W fast charging adapter. It can go from 0 to 31% in 15 minutes and 100% in 63 minutes.
The Reno 7Z 5G has IPX4 splash resistant rating. It includes NFC and supports Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth V5.2 and 3.5mm audio jack.
Oppo Reno7 Z 5G Specifications
- Model: CPH2343
- Dimensions: 159.85 x 73.17 x 7.49 (Cosmic Black) / 7.55mm (Rainbow Spectrum)
- Weight: 173 grams
- Water Proof: IPX4 rating
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: side Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Operating System: ColorOS 12 (based on Android 11)
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED screen (PMMA+PC) with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz (5-finger) / 180Hz (2-finger) touch sampling rate, 97% NTSC color, 93% DCI-P3 colors, 409ppi pixel density, 430nits (typ) / 600nits (peak) brightness, multi-touch, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 mobile platform (SDM695) with Adreno 619 GPU (840MHz)
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X (2133MHz, 2x16bit) + 5GB extended
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with 79° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 5P lens, 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with dual Orbital-lights, up to 1080p at 30fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps, EIS Video stabilization 1080p at 30fps
- 64MP main with 79° FOV, F/1.7 Aperture, 6P lens, Auto Focus, Open-loop motor
- 2MP mono with 89° FOV, 3P lens, F/2.4 Aperture, Fixed Focus
- 2MP macro with 89° FOV, 3P lens, F/2.4 Aperture, Fixed Focus
- Battery: 4385mAh (min) / 4500mAh (typical) with 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Magnetic, Proximity, Optical, Accelerometer, Gravity, Gyroscope, Pedometer
Oppo has yet to reveal price and availability details of Reno7 Z 5G smartphone. [source]