Starting with Oppo Watch with 316L stainless steel dial, Oppo Watch 46mm and Oppo Watch 41mm with aluminum dial. The first two comes with 5ATM water resistant rating while the smallest one sports 3ATM water resistance.
These run on WearOS which is a custom ColorOS and is compatible wih Android 6.0 + smartphones. The Oppo Watch 46mm sports 1.91 inch display with 326p ppi and 100% DCI-P3 colors. The smaller 41mm Oppo Watch has a slightly small 1.6-inch display.
These are powered by Snapdragon Wear 2500 and paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. Their side houses two buttons for easy access to interface and navigation. You also get Heart Rate Sensor and also offers Electrocardiogram (ECG) functionality.
All the variants of Oppo Watch features eSIM functionality. They have range of activity tracking, fitness tracking, sleep tracking and smart notifications. They have support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC (for fast and secure payments).
Oppo Watch Specifications
- Oppo Watch: 316L Stainless steel dial with Ceramic / Sapphire lens bottom and Italian Calfskin strap
- Oppo Watch 46mm: Aluminum Alloy dial with Ceramic / Polycarbonate bottom and rubber strap
- Oppo Watch 41mm: Aluminum Alloy dial with Polycarbonate bottom and rubber strap
- Weight: 45.5 grams / 40 grams / 29.7 grams respectively
- Oppo Watch and Watch 46mm mode: 5ATM
- Oppo Watch 41mm: 3ATM
- SIM: e-SIM
- Operatin System: ColorOS for watch. Comes with Breeno Audio assistant
- Display: 1.91-inch (1.6-inch in 41mm model) AMOLED flexible screen display with 402 x 476 pixel resolution, 326ppi pixel density, 100% P3 colors, 72.76% screen-to-b-ody ratio
- Chipset: Snapdragon Wear 2500 with Aollo 3 microprocessor
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB
- Battery: All models support VOOC charging (Charges 46% in 15 minutes or 100% in 75 minutes)
- Oppo Watch and 46mm model: 430mAh (typical) / 416mAh (minimum). Offers about 40 hours of usage or 21 days of power saver mode
- Oppo Watch 41mm model: 300mAh (typical) / 289mAh (minimum). Offers 24 hours of usage or 14 days of power saver mode
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, NFC
- Features: Heart rate tracking, Activity tracking, Fitness tracking, Sleep monitoring, Smart notifications
The Oppo Watch 46mm price is 1999 Yuan (US$ 288 / Rs. 21,290 approx.) while Oppo Watch 41mm price is 1499 Yuan (US$ 215 / Rs. 15,960 approx.). Pre-orders will begin today in China and will start selling from March 24th.