The POCO X3 Pro is a mid-range smartphone powered by Android 11 based MIUI 12. It has side-mounted fingerprint sensor and support AI Face unlock. The handset also sports IP53 splash resistant rating.
The device boasts a 6.67-inch LCD display with FHD+ resolution. The screen offers up to 120Hz refresh rate and allows dynamic switching between them. The screen also delivers 240Hz touch sampling rate and has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection on top.
The POCO X3 Pro specs include octa-core Snapdragon 860 mobile platform with Adreno 640 GPU. It has options of 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage space. Its hybrid nano slot supports MicroSD card up to 1TB.
The POCO X3 Pro feature a powerful 5160mAh battery inside and supports 33W Fast charging. For optics, company has included 20MP selfie camera. At the back side are quad shooters which include 48MP (main, Sony IMX582) + 8MP (119° ultra-wide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) cameras with LED Flash.
POCO X3 Pro – Full Phone specifications
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 215 grams
- Ratings: IP53 (Splash resistant)
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), AI Face unlock
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.67-inch LCD DotDisplay with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi pixel density, up to 120Hz refresh rate (Dynamic switch between 50Hz/60Hz/90Hz/120Hz), 240Hz touch sampling rate, 450nits (typ) brightness, L1 Widevine, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 860 mobile platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 20MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.6um large pixel (4-in-1)
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video recording
- 48MP main with 1/2″ sensor, F/1.79 Aperture, 1.6um large pixel (4-in-1), Auto Focus
- 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture, 4cm (FF)
- 2MP depth lens with F/2.4 Aperture, FF
- Battery: 5160mAh (typical) with 33W fast charging (charge in box), Middle Middle Tab (MMT) technology
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC
- Audio: Dual Speakers, 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio certification
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, e-compass, Vibration motor, IR Blaster
The POCO X3 Pro colour options include Phantom Black, Frost Blue and Metal Bronze shades. It will be up for order from March 24th to April 1st (with early bird offers). The handset is also expected to launch in India soon.
POCO X3 Pro price
- POCO X3 Pro 6GB/128GB model: 249 euros (US$ 296 / Rs. 21,480 approx.)
- Early bird offers: 199 euros (US$ 237 / Rs. 17,165 approx.)
- POCO X3 Pro 8GB/256GB model: 299 euros (US$ 356 / Rs. 25,790 approx.)
- 249 euros (US$ 296 / Rs. 21,480 approx.)