Specs of Realme GT Neo 3 include a 6.7-inch AMOLED HDR10+ display that gives FHD+ resolution. It has an independent display chip that offers smoother refresh rate and decreased power consumption. It is a 10-bit screen with 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top.
Under the hood is octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor and comes in several RAM and storage. The GT Neo 3 India model comes in options of 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage space.
It has 39606mm² heat dissipation area, 4129mm² 3D Tempered VC and 9-layer heat dissipation structure (including diamond gel, stainless steel VC and 3D multiple Graphene) to offer 100% coverage.
The Realme GT Neo3 80W model with 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage / 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage has 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery capacity and supports 80W fast charging. It can go from 0 to 100% in about 32 minutes.
Other variants of Realme GT Neo3 150W model has 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage and hosues a smaller 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery capacity. The model supports 150W fast charging and can go from 0 to 50% in just 5 minutes.
In terms of optics, it has 16MP front camera while the back side sports 50MP (main, OIS) + 8MP (119-degree ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro) lenses + LED flash. It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor and supports heart rate monitoring.
Realme GT Neo3 Specifications, features
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-dsplay fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring option
- Operating System: Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with 2412 x 1080 pixels resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, Smart 1000Hz touch sampling rate, 1.07-billion colors, 100% DCI-P3 color saturation, JNCD ≈ 0.4 color accuracy, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 94.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G processor with mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 16MP with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, 82.3° FOV, F/2.45 Aperture, up to 1080p video recording
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K at 30fps, video slow motion 720p at 480fps, EIS 1080p at 60fps
- 50MP main with 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, F/1.88 Aperture, 84.4° FOV, 23.6mm equivalent focal length, 6P lens, OIS
- 8MP Super Wide angle with 199.7° FOV, F/2.25 Aperture, 5P lens, 15.4mm focal length
- 2MP macro with 88.8° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, 4cm focus
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage 80W model: 5000mAh (Typical, 2500 x 2) / 4880mAh (minimum, 2440 x 2) with 80W fast charging
- 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage 150W model: 4500mAh (Typical, 2250mAh x 2) / 4400mAh (minimum, 2200 x 2) with 50W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Bediou/QZSS/Galileo
- Audio: Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos sound, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Distance, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Hall
The Realme GT Neo3 80W 8GB/128GB model costs Rs. 36,999 while its 80W 12GB/256GB variant is priced at Rs. 38,999. The top-end 150W 12GB/256GB variant price is set at Rs. 42,999. It comes in Nitro Blue, Asphalt Black and Strip White colors. SBI Card holders can avail flat Rs. 7000 discount and EMI options at Flipkart. ICICI bank card users can get it at Realme.com.