The phone comes in options of 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage space. It comes pre-installed with Android 10 and Realme UI on top.
You get a side mounted fingerprint sensor and Dual Nano slots with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE support. The mobile is 8.9 mm thick and houses 4200mAh (typ) battery with 30W fast charging support.
The Realme X50 Specs include 6.57-inch display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio and 120Hz refresh rate. It has corning gorilla glass 5 protection and boasts 90.4% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 765G SoC. It has 16MP (main) + 2MP (depth) dual selfie cameras. At the back side, you get 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters and LED Flash.
Realme X50m 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating system: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Display: 6.57-inch multi-touch display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 90.4% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in (UFS 2.1)
- Front camera: Dual selfie cameras
- 16MP main with Sony IMX471 sensor, 79.3-degree FOV, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens
- 2MP depth sensor with 78.3-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, UIS / UIS Max super Video stabilization, 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps
- 48MP main with 25.4mm focal length, 79-degree FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 6P Lens
- 8MP with 119-degree ultra-wide angle lens, 15.7mm focal length, F/2.3 Aperture, 5P lens
- 2MP macro sensor with 4cm macro, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) with 30W Dart fast charging (5V/6A) support
- Audio: 1216 super Linear speakers, dual microphones, Dolby Panaromic sound, Hi-Res audio
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS/A-GPS/Beidou/QZSS, USB type-C
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Distance, Acceleration
The Realme X50 5G 6GB/128GB variant price is 349 Euros and comes in Ice Silver and Junglee Green colors. It is already available in Europe at Realme.com.
Along with Realme X50 5G, company has also launched Realme Buds Q in Europe. It was first announced back in May and later launched in India in June. The Realme Buds Q are designed by Jose Levy and comes with 10mm Bass Boost Driver. It has touch controls and offers 4.5 hours on single playback. The charge case offers 20 hours of playtime in total. There is a 119ms super low latency mode as well. Not to mention is IPX 4 Rating.
The Realme Buds Q price in Europe is 29.99 Euros. It will go on sale today at Realme.com. It comes in Quite Black color option.