Realme X7 5G launched in India with Dimensity 800U SoC, 16MP selfie camera, 64MP triple rear cameras

Realme has officially launched Realme X7 5G smartphone in India. It was first unveiled in China last year in September.

It is Dual SIM smartphone with 5G (SA/NSA) and Dual 4G VoLTE support. It is powered by Android 10 with Realme UI and houses an in-display fingerprint sensor.

The Realme X7 5G features in 4310mAh (typical) battery capacity and supports 50W fast charging. It claimed to charge up to 50% in just 18 minutes and 100% in about 57 minutes. Realme has included 65W charger in the box.

Realme X7 5G India variant photos -3

The Realme X7 5G specs include 6.5-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio and delivers up to 600nits brightness. The screen offers 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and boasts 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.

Pumping inside is octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC with 6GB / 8GB RAM options and 128GB (UFS 2.1) built-in storage space. It has 16MP selfie shooter with F/2.2 Aperture. At the back side are triple cameras which includes 64MP (main, F/1.8) + 8MP (119-degree ultra-wide, F/2.3) + 2MP (macro, 4cm) shooters and LED Flash.

Realme X7 5G specifications

  • Dimensions: 160.9 x 74.4 x 8.1 mm
  • Weight: 175 grams
  • SIM: Dual Nano Slots
  • Operating System: Android 10 with Realme UI (upgradable to Realme UI 2.0 in future)
  • Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 600nits brightness, 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
  • Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with Mali-G57 GPU
  • RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
  • Storage: 128GB built-in (UFS 2.1)
  • Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture
  • Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED flash, UIS, UIS Max, Ultra-wide angle video, 4K at 30fps, 1080p/720p at 30/60fps, 1080p slow motion at 120fps
    • 64MP ultra-clear wide-angle main camera with 25.1mm equivalent focal length, 80.7°FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 6P lens
    • 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with 15.7mm equivalent focal length, 119° FOV, F/2.3 Aperture, 5P lens
    • 2MP macro camera with 4cm focus distance, F/2.4 Aperture
  • Battery: 4300mAh (typ) / 4200mAh (min) with 50W smart flash charging
  • Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
  • Audio: Super Linear speaker, Dual Microphone for noise cancellation, Hi-Res audio certification
  • Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Proximity, Gyroscope, Acceleration
Realme X7 5G India variant photos -2

The Realme X7 5G colour options include Space Silver and Nebula shades. It will go on sale at, Flipkart and offline stores from February 12th. Realme in partnership with Flipkart has also introduced real Upgrade program under which one can pay 70% cost of the mobile and after 1 year pay remaining 30% or upgrade the phone to latest X series flagship for 70% of its cost.

Realme X7 5G price in India

  • Realme X7 5G 6GB/128GB model: Rs. 19,999
  • Realme X7 5G 8GB/128GB model: Rs. 21,999

Some of the Realme X7 5G launch offers include instant Rs. 1500 (flat) discount for Axis Bank cards and EMI or Rs. 2000 instant discount (flat) on ICICI Bank Credit cards and EMI.

For the latest tech news and reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News.

Pawan Lokhandwala

Mobile phone enthusiast, Techbuff and a Gamer. Pawan is Founder and Editor at He is a Mobile Technology Enthusiast who is passionate about Cellphones, Gadgets, Gizmos and Mobile apps. Technology fascinates him and he loves helping others. He has been writing Tech Articles for more than 10 years.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

three × one =

Back to top button