Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has just launched its latest Redmi Go (Go Edition) smartphone in India. The handset was announced earlier this year.
In terms of specs, it has 5-inch multi-touch display with HD resolution and is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC. Inside is 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and allows further expansion.
The handset is 8.35mm thick and includes dedicated dual SIM slots. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition and packs in 3000mAh battery. There is a 5MP selfie camera coupled with 8MP auto focus shooter at the back with LED flash.
Xiaomi Redmi Go Specifications
- Dimensions: 140.4 x 70.1 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 137 Grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Display: 5-inch LCD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 380nits Brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC Color gamut
- Chipset: 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Rear camera: 8MP with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, HDR
- Battery: 3000 mAh (typical) with 5V/1A in-box charger
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Xiaomi Redmi Go price in India is just Rs. 4499 and comes in Blue and Black colors. It will go on sale from March 22nd at Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores. The mobile comes bundled with Rs. 2200 cash back vouchers and 100GB data for Jio users.