Redmi has officially launched its new Note Series smartphone in India called Redmi Note 10 Lite. The handset is basically Redmi Note 9 Pro with new name.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite specs include 6.67-inch LCD DotDisplay with FHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top. inside is an octa-core Snapdragon 720G SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM options and 64Gb/128GB storage variants.
The phone is 8.8mm thick and comes with P2i splash proof coating. It runs on Android 11 based MIUI and houses 5020mAh battery capacity with 18W fast charging support. It offers up to 29 hours of VoLTE calling or 210 hours of music (+headset) or 14 hours gaming or up to 20.5 days of standby.
The handset comes with a side mounted fingerprint sensor and houses dual Nano slots with dual 4G VoLTE support. Redmi has included 16MP front camera while the back side houses 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro and 2MP depth cameras with LED Flash.
Redmi Note 10 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.6 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 209 grams
- Water Resistance: P2i splash proof coating
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), AI face unlock
- Operating System: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Display: 6.67-inch DotDisplay with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 84% (typ) NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 (typ) contrast ratio, multi-touch support, TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Up to 2.3GHz octa-core Snapdragon 720G mobile platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in, Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.48 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size, Face Recognition, 120fps slo-selfie, AI
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with LED Flash, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p video at 30/60fps, 1080p slow motion at 120fps, 720p slow motion at 120/240/960fps
- 48MP main with 1/1.72-inch Samsung ISOCELL GM2 sensor, F/1.89 Aperture, 6P Lens, 79.8° FOV, PDAF, 0.8um pixel size, 1.6um pixel using 4-in-1 Super Pixel tech
- 8MP ultra-wide with 119° FOV, 1/4″ sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 5P lens
- 5MP macro with 1/5″ sensor, 2cm-10cm AF, F/2.4 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 2MP depth with 1/5″ sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5020mAh (typ) Lithium Ion Polymer with 18W fast charging
- Audio: 1217 x Max 0.4mm high amplitude ultra-linear speaker, Smart PA 10V external, Pressure Boosted, High volume 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth V5., USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou/NavIC, NFC (supports Google Pay)
- Sensors: Z-axis Linear vibration motor, IR Blaster, Distance, In-screen ambient light, Accelerometer, gyroscope, e-compass
Price, Offers, Availability
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage model: Rs. 13,999 ($190 approx.)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage model: Rs. 15,999 ($215 approx.)
The Redmi Note 10 Lite color options include Aurora Blue, Glacier White, Interstellar Black and Champagne Gold colors. It will go on sale at Mi.com starting October 2nd. SBI Credit card users can avail up to Rs. 1250 instant discount.