Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has unveiled a new Note Series 5G smartphone in India called Redmi Note 10T 5G. It is basically rebranded Poco M3 Pro (with different design) and is more or less same as Redmi Note 10T 4G model which was unveiled in Russia last month.
The Redmi Note 10T 5G comes with P2i splash resistant coating. It has 5000mAh (typical) battery capacity inside with 18W fast charging support. The smartphone sports a side mounted fingerprint sensor and also includes an IR Sensor.
Specs of Redmi Note 10T 5G include 6.5-inch LCD dot-display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio and offers 90Hz refresh rate. Thanks to its slim bezels, the handset boasts 91% screen-to-body ratio.
The cellphone runs on Android 11 OS with MIUI 12.5 on top. It has Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE support. Pumping inside is an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
The Redmi Note 10T 5G features in 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM options with 64GB/12GB UFS 2.2 storage variants. It also allows further expansion up to 1TB using MicroSD card. Redmi has included an 8MP selfie camera. At the back side includes 48MP main, 2MP depth and 2MP macro lenses with LED Flash.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), AI face unlock
- Water resistance: P2i Splash resistant coating
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12
- Display: 6.5-inch Dot display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 500nits (peak) brightness, multi-touch support, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with ARM Mali-G57 MC2 (950Mhz) GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X / 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.2 built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, AI Camera 5.0, up to 1080p video, Time-lapse video, slow-motion video, video macro mode
- 48MP main with 1/2-inch Sensor, F/1.79 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, IR Blaster
For limited period, Redmi Note 10T 5G 4GB/64GB model is priced at Rs. 13,999 while its 6GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 15,999 in India. It comes in Graphite Black, Chromium White, Metallic Blue and Mint Green colors.
You can Redmi Note 10T 5G at Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home Stores and Retail stores from July 26th. HDFC Bank credit card users can avail up to Rs. 1000 instant discount and other EMI options.