The Redmi Note 9 smartphone has officially landed in India. It was first unveiled in Europe back in April.
The mobile comes with P2i splash resistant coating. It has thickness of 8.95 mm and houses 5020mAh battery capacity with 22.5W fast charging and 9W reverse charging support.
The Redmi Note 9 features in rear facing fingerprint sensory. It has Dual Nano SLots and supports Dual 4G VoLTE. At the front side, you get 6.53-inch multi-touch FHD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
At its core is MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM. There is 13MP front camera with F/2.25 Aperture. At the back side are 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters.
Redmi Note 9 Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.38 x 77.2 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- Ratings: P2i Splash resistant coating
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 11
- Display: 6.53-inch DotDisplay with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 450nits (typ) brightness, 1500:1 (typ) contrast ratio, 84% (typ) NTSC gamut, TUV Rheinland low blue light certification, Plastic frame, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core MediaTeK Helio G85 processor with ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU (1000MHz) and MediaTek HyperEngine
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP (in-display) with 1/3.06-inch Sensor, F/2.25 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 74-degree FOV, AI capabilities
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 1080p / 720p at 30fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 48MP main with 1/2-inch Sensor, F/1.79 Aperture, 1.6um 4-in-1 Super pixel, 0.8um pixel size, 6P lens, 79.4-degree FOV, Auto Focus
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with 1/4-inch Sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, 118-degree FOV, 1.2um pixel size, 5P lens
- 2MP macro with AF (2cm – 10cm), F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 2MP depth snapper with 1/5-inch Sensor, 1.75um pixel size, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, FF
- Audio: 1216 x max 0.5mm high amplitude ultra linear speaker, Smart PA 11V external, Pressure boosted, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5020mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Acceleration, Gyroscope, Digital Compass, IR Blaster
The Redmi Note 9 4GB/64GB price is Rs. 11,999 while its 4GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 13,499. The premium 6GB/128GB Redmi Note 9 will sell for Rs. 14,999. It will go on sale from July 24th at Mi.com and Amazon.in along with Mi Home and Mi Studio Offline.