Samsung has just launched Galaxy A20s (SM-A207) budget smartphone in India. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports face unlock.
The mobile is 8.0mm thick and comes with with 3D plastic back with gradient finishing. It has dedicated dual SIM slots and microSD card slot.
The Galaxy A20s specs include 6.4-inch TFT Infinity-V display with HD+ resolution. It has an octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC and houses 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
The smartphone comes in options of 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory. MicroSD card up to 512GB is supported.
The Galaxy A20s features a triple camera setup at the back. It has 13MP (F/1.8) + 8MP (120° ultra-wide-angle) + 5MP (depth) shooters. For selfies, it has 8MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
- Dimension: 163.3 x 77.5 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face recognition
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Display: 6.5-inch Infinity-V display with 1560 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core processor (SoC name not revealed)
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main, F/1.8) + 8MP (120-degree Ultra-wide angle, F/2.2) + 5MP (Depth, F/2.2) triple rear cameras with LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Samsung Galaxy A20s 3GB/32GB price is Rs. 11,999 while its 4GB/64GB model costs Rs. 13,999. It comes in Black, Blue and Green colors and will be available starting October 5th at Samsung e-Store, Samsung Opera House and leading e-commerce platforms.
As a global technology leader in the smartphone business, it is our endeavour to offer state-of-the-art innovation with superior experience to all our users. Galaxy A20s has been developed keeping in mind the smartphone needs of the Gen Z consumer for a great display, superior triple camera and captivating design with a mirror-like finish. People are increasingly using their smartphones to share live interactions – capturing spontaneous photos, streaming live videos and connecting over shared experiences that are happening right now. Built to drive this evolution, the Galaxy A20s is packed with a compelling user experience for everyday lives. Also, the 8mm slim design in attractive new colours makes the Galaxy A20s all the more appealing.Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India