Samsung along with Galaxy A71 5G has also announced a slightly liter 5G smartphone called Galaxy A51 5G. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and comes with face recognition support.
The handset is 8.7mm thick and houses 4500mAh battery which supports 15W adaptive fast charging. It has dual SIM slots with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 5G specs include 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. At its core is octa-core Exynos 980 SoC.
The can get the phone in 6GB / 8GB RAM options. There is 128GB ROM and MicroSD card support for extra storage space. Selfies are handled by 32MP front shooter. At the back side are four cameras – 48MP (main) + 12MP (wide-angle) + 5MP (depth) + 5MP (macro) shooters.
Samsung Galaxy A51 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 187 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Display: 6.5-inch multi-touch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Exynos 980 processor with Mali-G76 MP5 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB storage. Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED flash
- 48MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- 12MP with 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP macro sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh with 15W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack (with Dolby Atmos support)
The Samsung Galaxy A51 5G colors include Prism Cube Black, Prism Cube White and Prism Cube Pink shades.
Update: The Galaxy A51 5G price in South Korea is KRW 572,00 (US$ 430 / Rs. 35,500 approx.) for 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage configuration. Pre-orders have already commenced and its sale starts from May 7th.