Samsung has unveiled its latest 5G smartphone in its Galaxy A series called Galaxy A71 5G. Company unveiled the smartphone for US markets however, it is also certified by TENAA for Chinese markets.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G specs include 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. It has octa-core Exynos 980 SoC with 6GB / 8GB RAM options.
The handset will include 128GB internal storage space, which is further expandable up to 1TB. A 4500mAh battery powers the hardware. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking and security.
The Galaxy A71 5G features in quad-camera setup at the back. It include 64MP (main) + 12MP (wide-angle) + 5MP (depth) + 5MP (macro) shooters and LED Flash. For selfies, it has 32MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor (supports Samsung Pay)
- Operating System: Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2.2GHz octa-core Exynos 980 processor with Mali-G76 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 12MP with 123-degree wide-angle lens, F/2.2 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor
- 5MP macro sensor
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MIMO, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C (3.1 Gen1)
The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G comes in Prism Cube Black, Prism Cube Silver and Prism Cube Blue colors.