Back in April, Samsung announced Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (SM-P615) in Indonesia. Now, company has officially launched the tablet in India. It comes in Wi-Fi only and 4G LTE variants.
It comes with Stylus S-Pen support and houses a SIM slot for 4G LTE. It is powered by Android 10 OS with Samsung One UI 2.0 and houses 70450mAh (typical) battery capacity.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite specs include 10.4-inch WUXGA+ display and is powered by eight-core Exynos 9611 processor. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and allows further expansion using MicroSD card.
The Tablet Is 7.07 mm thick and weighs 467 grams. It has 5MP front facing camera and 8MP rear camera. It supports Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, USB Type-C and Bluetooth V5.0. There are dual speakers which are tuned by AKG.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite specifications
- Model: SM-P615
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 154.3 x 7.0 mm
- Weight: 467 grams
- SIM: Yes
- Operating System: Android with One UI 2.0
- Display: 10.4-inch WUXGA+ display with 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution, S-Pen support
- Chipset: Octa-core Exynos 9611 processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 8MP with Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 7040mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, ANT+, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, Bluetooth V5.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Audio: AKG tuned dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Hall, RGB Light
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Wi-Fi variant price is Rs. 27999 while its 4G LTE model costs RS. 31999. It comes in Chiffon Pink, Oxford Grey and Angora Blue color options. It is up for pre-order at Amazon.in. Those who pre-order Galaxy Tab S6 Lite can avail Galaxy Buds+ for Rs. 2999 OR Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Book cover for Rs. 2500.