The Samsung Notebook Odyssey Z which was first announced back in April is finally available in US.
It has an ultra-slim design with brushed aluminum cover. It has 15.6-inch display with 1080p resolution and is powered by Intel Core i7 8th Generation Processor. The laptop also comes with dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1060 GPU for gaming.
To keep this gaming laptop cool, it has Z Aeroflow cooling system, Dynamic Spread Vapor Chamber, two internal fans to expel head from CPU and GPU at the same time. It backlit ergonomic keyboard with curved keycaps for precision and comfort.
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey Z comes with 16GB DDR4 (2400MHz) RAM, 1TB SSD (NVMe PCIe) and runs on Windows 10 OS. It has 54Wh battery. It has silent mode option that reduces fan noise to as low as 22 decibels.
Samsung Notebook Odyssey Z Specifications
- Dimensions: 375.6 x 255 x 17.9 / Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Windows 10 OS
- Backlit curved keyboard with Precision Touchpad and Gaming Hotkey
- 15.6-inch PLS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics (6GB GDDR5)
- up to 16GB DDR4 RAM (2400MHz)
- up to 1TB SSD( NVMe PCIe) storage
- 720p HD camera
- 54Wh Battery with 180W Adapter (DC-in)
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GH/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1, USB-C (4K display out with optional adapter, Charging, up to 5Gbps), two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, HDMI (out), Headphone/Mic in combo, RJ45 (Lan), two 1.5W speakers
- 1.5W x 2 Speaker
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey Z gaming laptop price is $1799.99 (Rs. 1,31,150 approx.) and is available at Amazon.com, Microsoft store and Samsung.com in the US.