Sony first announced Xperia XZ3 smartphone at IFA 2018 event in Berlin last month. Today the mobile is up for pre-order in United States.
The phone will launch in US in September 245th and will be available from October 5th. The Xperia XZ3 will be compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile and MVNOs. Sprint and Verizon are not supported.
The Sony Xperia XZ3 is up for pre-order at Amazon.com for $899.99. It comes bundled with Xperia Ear Duo true wireless headsets.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Specifications
- Colors: Black, White Silver, Forest Green Bordeaux Red
- Dimensions: 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm / Weight: 193 grams
- Single / Dual SIM options
- IP65 / IP68 water resistant rating
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Android 9 Pie OS
- 6-inch OLED Triluminos display with X-Reality for mobile, 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Dynamic contrast enhancer, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- octa-core Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSDXC card
- 13MP Front camera with 23mm wide angle lens, 1/3.06-inch Exmor RS sensor, 5-axis stabilization
- 19MP Rear Motion Eye camera with 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS memory-stacked sensor, 1.22µm pixels, 25mm wide Sony G Lens, F/2.0 Aperture, BIONZ mobile image-processing engine, 8X digital zoom, Predictive Hybrid Auto Focus (0.03s), Auto Focus burst, Triple image-sensing technology, 5-axis stabilization, Anti-distortion shutter, 4K HDR movie recording, 960fps super slow motion video
- 3330 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, Smart Stamina mode, Qnovo Adaptive charging
- Hi-Res Audio, DSEE HX, LDAC, ClearAudio+, Stereo Speakers with S-Force front surround, Qualcomm aptX HD audio, Automatic Headphone optimization, Virtual Phones technology, USB Type-C to 3.5mm Audio jack adapter
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 8021.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2/4.5GHz), DLNA certified, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth V5.0, NFC, USB 3.1 Gen-1 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS