TCL along 10 TABMID tablet has also unveiled a larger TCL 10 TABMAX tablet. It has a 10.36-inch IPS display with FHD+ resolution at 15:09 aspect ratio.
Under the hood is an octa-core chipset with 4GB RAM and 64gb ROM, which is expandable using MicroSD card. It has single Nano SIM slot and supports 4G LTE.
The TCL 10 TABMAX is powered by 8000mAh battery which offers about 38 hours of 4G talk time or 1000 hours of 4G standby time. Total charging time is about 4 hours.
The optics are handled by an 8MP front camera and 13MP auto focus shooter at the back. It has GPS support, and comes with dual microphone and Smart PA. There is NFC as well.
TCL 10 TABMID Specifications
- Dimensions: 247.8 x 157.56 x 7.65mm
- SIM: Single Nano Slot
- Operating System: Android 10 with TCL UI
- Display: 10.36-inch IPS display with 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution, 15:09 aspect ratio, 10-point multi-touch support
- Chipset: octa-core (2GHz A73 x 4 + 2GHz A53 x 4) processor with mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, Expandable up to 256GBusing MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with 1/4-inch sensor size, F/2.0 Aperture, 4P lens, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p video at 30fps, fixed focus
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED Flash, 1/3-inch sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 2P lens, 1.12um pixel size, auto focus, 1080p video at 30fps
- Battery: 8000mAh (Typical) with 18W (9V/2A) fast charging (4 hours charging time)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V5.0, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, hall, Light, Proximity
The TCL 10 TABMAX price is EUR 249 / EUR 299 depending on model. It comes in 4G and Wi-Fi options and will be available in Q4 2020.