The CAMON 17 Pro feature a 6.8-inch FHD+ 90Hz display with 82% screen-to-body ratio and delivers 500nits of brightness. Under the hood is octa-core Helio G85 processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB built-in storage space.
The mobile houses dual SIM slots with dual 4G VoLTE support. It has dual speakers delivering surround sound audio. The smartphone boasts a 48MP ultra-pixel selfie camera at the front placed inside a punch hole. At the back side are quad-cameras consisting of 64MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (B&W) lenses.
The TECNO CAMON 17 Pro specs include 5000mAh battery capacity with 25W fast charging support. It has USB Type-C port for charging and includes a 3.5mm audio jack.
TECNO CAMON 17 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 168.89 x 76.98 x 8.95 mm
- Operating System: Android 11 based HiOS 7.6
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 500nits brightness, 395ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 82% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor with ARM Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB Built-in
- Front camera: 48MP ultra-clear with dual-Flash
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with Quad-Flash (top to bottom)
- 8MP wide-angle
- 2MP depth sensor
- 64MP main with Auto Focus
- 2MP B&W lens
- Battery: 5000mAh with 25W flash charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.1 USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Ambient Light, Proximity, Gyro
The TECNO CAMON 17 Pro colour options include California Dream Silver and Malibu Blue shades. The CAMON 17 Pro price is set at ₦130,000 ($317 / Rs. 23,200 approx.). Price of Kenya were not revealed.