Just last month, V1936AL model got certified by TENAA. Now, company has officially announced the handset as vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition. Some might even call it as iQOO Neo 855s considering its URL.
The smartphone is basically same as iQOO Neo 855 but with small changes. This one comes with Snapdragon 855 Plus mobile platform. It comes in 8GB / 12GB storage options with 128GB UFS 3.0 storage space. The handset has features like Game Box and Game Space for enhanced gaming.
The vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition specs include 6.38-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with HDR10 support. It has 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
The mobile packs in 16MP selfie shooter while the back side houses 12MP + 8MP + 2MP triple shooters with LED Flash. A fingerprint sensor is placed inside display.
VIVO iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13 mm
- Weight: 198.5 Grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Wake facial recognition
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9 with iQOO Monster UI
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Display: 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10 support, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB
- Storage: 128GB storage (non expandable)
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 12MP main with F/1.79 aperture
- 8MP Wide-Angle camera with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) / 4420mAh (minimum) with 33W flash charge fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BDS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Photosensitive, proximity, Gyro, e-compass
The iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition 8GB/128GB variant price is 2598 Yuan (US$ 370 / €330 / Rs. 26,390 approx.) while the 12GB/128GB model costs 2798 Yuan (US$ 400 / €355 / Rs. 28,420 approx.). It comes in Light Mint, Carbon Black and Iceland Aurora colors. It will go on sale in China from December 12th.