Vivo as expected, has officially launched iQOO Neo 855 smartphone in China. It runs on Funtouch OS 9 with iQOO Monster UI and houses an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The smartphone features in 6.38-inch multi-touch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC. It has Multi-Turbo 2.0 (Center Turbo, Net Turbo, Cooling Turbo, Ai Turbo, Game Turbo, ART++2.0 Turbo) for enhanced gaming. It has Super Liquid cooling for faster heat dissipation and smoot operation.
The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 6GB RAM with 64GB ROM and UFS 2.1 storage while the 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage variants has UFS 3.0 storage. Company claims that top model manages to score 477016 points at AnTuTu.
The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 specs include 4500mAh battery and supports 33W flash charging. It can charge 25% in just 10 minutes. It has Dual Wi-Fi acceleration technology network overlay for faster internet access.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Specifications
- Model numbers: V1936A / V1936T
- Dimensions: 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13 mm
- Weight: 198.5 Grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Wake facial recognition
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9 with iQOO Monster UI
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Display: 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 855 mobile platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 12MP main with F/1.79 aperture
- 8MP Wide-Angle camera with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) with 33W flash charge fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BDS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Photosensitive, proximity, Gyro, e-compass
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 price
- iQOO Neo855 Edition (6GB+64GB): 1998.00 yuan (US$ 283 / Rs. 20,050 approx.)
- iQOO Neo855 Edition (6GB+128GB): 2298.00 yuan (US$ 325 / Rs. 23,050 approx.)
- iQOO Neo855 Edition (8GB+128GB): 2498.00 yuan (US$ 353 / Rs. 25,050 approx.)
- iQOO Neo855 Edition (8GB+256GB): 2698.00 yuan (US$ 382 / Rs. 27,060 approx.)
The iQOO Neo 855 colors include Electro-optic Violet, Carbon Black and Icelandic Aurora shades. It is already up for pre-order and will start shipping after October 31.