VIVO has announced NEX 3 successor and company is calling it as NEX 3S 5G (V1950A). As the name suggests, the handset comes with Dual Nano Slots and supports 5G (NSA/SA Band), thanks its Snapdragon X55 5G modem.
It has Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10, supports Wi-Fi 6 and includes NFC-eSE security chip inside. The mobile sports 6.89-inch waterfall display with FHD+ resolution at 18.8:9 aspect ratio and boasts an impressive 99.6% screen-to-body ratio.
The VIVO NEX 3S 5G phone features in popup module which houses 16MP shooter. At the back side is a triple camera setup of 64MP (main) + 13MP (wide-angle) + 12MP (telephoto) shooters. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging support.
VIVO NEX 3S 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 167.44 x 76.14 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 219.5 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.89-inch E3 AMOLED Waterfall HDR10+ display with 2256 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18.8:9 aspect ratio, 363ppi pixel density, 96% color saturation, 100% P3 Wide color gamut, 800nits Brightness, 6000000:1 contrast ratio, 99.6% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM with Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR5 with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front camera: 16MP (Pop-up) with F/2.09 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple-rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Super EIS Video Stabilization, 4K video recording
- 64MP main with 1/1.72-inch Sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size
- 13MP with 120-degree wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 2.5cm super macro
- 13MP telephoto with 52mm focal length, F/2.46 Aperture, 2X Optical / 10X Digital Zoom
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) with 44W ultra fast flash charge. Offers about 24.5 hours of 4G VoLTE talk time or 365.25 hours of standby
- Audio: AK4377A Hi-Fi DAC, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Connectivity: 5G (NSA/SA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5/5.8GHz), USB Type-C, Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, e-Compass, Gyro
The VIVO NEX 3S 8GB/256GB price is 4998 Yuan (US$ 720 / Rs. 53,450 approx.) while the NEX 3S 12GB/256GB model costs 5298 Yuan (US$ 762 / Rs. 56,545 approx.). The handset will go on sale in China from March 14th. It comes in Black, Blue and Red color options.