VIVO expands its T Series smartphone lineup with the launch of a new 5G cell phone called VIVO T2X. The handset was expected to go official on June 6th however, company has quietly unveiled it.
The VIVO T2x has thickness of 9.21 mm and houses a 6000mAh battery capacity. It has support for 44W fast charging and can charge up to 50% in just 35 minutes. VIVO claims that batter can deliver up to 20 hours of continuous video playback.
The mobile gives dual SIM support with 5G and dual 4G VoLTE. A fingerprint sensor is placed at side. The device runs on OriginOS 2.0 which is based on latest Android 12 us.
Specifications of VIVO T2X include 6.58-inch LCD display with 90.62% screen-to-body ratio. It offers FHD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 650nits peak brightness (can go to 1nit in dark environment)
Powering inside is MediaTek’s latest octa-core Dimensity 1300 SoC. It has 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB built-in storage space. A 16MP camera is placed at front that supports face unlocking. At the back side are 50MP main and 2MP macro lenses.
VIVO T2X Specs
- Dimensions: 163.87 x 75.33 x 9.21 mm
- Weight: 202.8 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side, Face Wake facial recogntion
- Operating System: Android 12 based OriginOS 2.0
- Display: 6.58-inch LCD display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution, 144Hz refresh rate 240Hz touch sampling rate, 401ppi pixel density, 1200:1 (min) contrast ratio, 650nits (peak) brightness, 96% NTSC color gamut, multi-touch support, 90.62% screen-to-body ratio.
- Chipset: Octa-core (3GHz x 1 + 2.6GHz x 3 + 2GHz x 4) MediaTek Dimensity 1300 processor with ARM Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: dual cameras with LED Flash
- 50MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, Auto Focus, Video stabilization, up to 1080p video
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 6000mAh (typical) / 5880mAh (minimum) with 44W flash charging, 6W reverse charging.
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, (2.4/5.1/5.8GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, Gyro, E-Compass
The VIVO T2X is already up for order in China. It comes in Mirror Black and Fog Blue colors. The 8GB/128GB variant is priced at 1699 Yuan ($254 approx.) while the 8GB/256GB model costs 1899 Yuan ($284 approx.). Those who pre-order can get 100 Yuan discount on purchases.