At par with rumors, the Vivo X27 features in a 6.39-inch 19:9 aspect ratio multi-touch display with Full HD+ resolution. The smartphone is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC and houses 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM.
At the back side is a triple camera setup consisting of 48MP, 13MP and 5MP shooters. For selfies there is a popup 16MP shooter. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Vivo X27 Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.66 x 74.26 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9 and Jovi AI
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, in-display
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 91.64% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 710 mobile platform with Adreno 616 GPU and Multi-Turbo OR 2GHz octa-core Snapdrgon 675 with Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB (non expandable)
- Front camera: 16MP (pop up camera)
- Rear camera: 48MP (Sony IMX586 Sensor) + 13MP (wide-angle, 120-degree) + 5MP with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3920 mAh (minimum)
- Connectivity: dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
The Vivo X27 SD710 variant price is 3598 Yuan (US$ 536 / Rs. 36980 approx.) while the Vivo X27 SD675 model costs 3198 Yuan (US$ 475 / Rs. 32,880 approx.). It comes in Blue and Gold colors. The handset is already up for pre-order in China and will start selling from March 23rd.