As expected, VIVO X27 smartphone has been officially announced in China. Company had already teased photos of the phone and was certified by TENAA earlier this month.
At par with rumors, the Vivo X27 features in a 6.39-inch 19:9 aspect ratio multi-touch display with Full HD+ resolution. The smartphone is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC and houses 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM.
At the back side is a triple camera setup consisting of 48MP, 13MP and 5MP shooters. For selfies there is a popup 16MP shooter. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Vivo X27 Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.66 x 74.26 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9 and Jovi AI
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, in-display
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 91.64% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 710 mobile platform with Adreno 616 GPU and Multi-Turbo OR 2GHz octa-core Snapdrgon 675 with Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB (non expandable)
- Front camera: 16MP (pop up camera)
- Rear camera: 48MP (Sony IMX586 Sensor) + 13MP (wide-angle, 120-degree) + 5MP with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3920 mAh (minimum)
- Connectivity: dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
The Vivo X27 SD710 variant price is 3598 Yuan (US$ 536 / Rs. 36980 approx.) while the Vivo X27 SD675 model costs 3198 Yuan (US$ 475 / Rs. 32,880 approx.). It comes in Blue and Gold colors. The handset is already up for pre-order in China and will start selling from March 23rd.