The vivo Y1s budget smartphone is finally official in India. It was first introduced in Combodia back in August.
The mobile is powered by Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10.5 and comes with 6.22-inch Full In-cell LCD display with with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution. There is no fingerprint sensor but there is support for face unlock.
The vivo Y1s specs include eight-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It has MicroSD card support for further expansion. The mobile comes with 5MP front camera and 13MP auto focus shooter at back with LED Flash.
It has 4030mAh Typical battery capacity and comes with support for GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo positioning.
VIVO Y1s Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28 mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Face unlock
- Operating System: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10.5
- Display: 6.22-inch full-Incell screen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Oct a-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, Auto Focus
- Battery: 4030mAh (typ)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Gyroscope
The vivo Y1s price in India is Rs. 7990 and comes in Olive Black and Aurora Blue colors. Jio users can avail several other benefits.