The smartphone comes with a plastic build and houses a side mounted fingerprint sensor. It has Dual nano SIM Slots and dedicated MicroSD card slot.
The VIVO Y21T runs on Funtouch OS 12 which is based on Android 11. The cell phone is 8.0 mm thick and houses a 5000mAh battery. It has support for 18W fast charging.
The phone packs in a 6.51-inch LCD screen that offers HD+ resolution and boasts 89% screen-to-body ratio. It has octa-core Snapdragon 680 SoC with 6GB RAM. The handset does offer extra 2GB virtual RAM.
The Y21T comes with 128GB storage as allows further expansion. For optics, it has an 8MP front camera placed inside a dew-drop notch. At the back side are triple cameras consisting of 50MP main, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors.
VIVO Y21T specifications
- Dimensions: 164.26 x 76.08 x 8.00 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Materials: Plastic glass with AG Matte and dynamic color
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Funtouch OS 12
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face unlock
- Display: 6.51-inch LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 6GB (+2GB extended)
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 50MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light, e-Compass, Gyroscope (Virtual), Proximity
The VIVO Y21T is priced in Indonesia at Rp 3,099,000 ($218 / Rs. 16,210 approx.) and comes in Midnight Blue and Pearl White colors. The smartphone is slated for Indian Launch on January 3rd.