VIVO has silently launched its Y30 smartphone in India. It was first introduced in Malaysia back in May.
The VIVO Y30 is a lower mid range smartphone with Dual Nano Slots and a rear facing fingerprint sensor. It runs on Android 10 based FunTouch OS 10 out of the box.
Te mobile houses 6.47-inch Ultra-O display with HD+ resolution at 19.5:9 aspect ratio and boasts 90.7% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM. It also supports MicroSD card up to 256GB for further storage expansion.
The VIVO Y30 specs include 5000mAh battery. It has an 8MP front facing camera while its back side houses 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-shooters with LED Flash.
Vivo Y30 specifications
- Dimensions: 162.04 x 74.46 x 9.11 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based FunTouch OS 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.47-inch Ultra-O display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 256ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 90.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GBusing MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.05 Aperture
- Rear cameras: quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The VIVO Y30 price in India is Rs. 14,990 and comes in Emerald Black and Dazzle Blue colors. It will soon go on sale at Flipkart.