A new VIVO Smartphone called VIVO 32T has been officially announced in China. It comes in two models – V2180A and V2168A. Both of these feature in different chipset.
The Y32t V2168A model is slightly different from vanilla Y32. it has octa-core Helio P70 processor inside with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage space.
The Y32t V2180A model comes with octa-core Snapdragon 680 SoC with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage space options. All the variants allow further expansion up to 1TB with MicroSD card.
The VIVO Y32t specs include 6.51-inch LCD screen offering HD+ resolution, 60Hz refresh rate and 89% screen-to-body ratio.
These come with an 8MP front camera while the back side includes 13MP main auto focus shooter and 2MP macro lens. A 5000mAh battery powers their hardware and supports 10W charging speeds.
VIVO Y32t specifications
- Models: V2180A and V2168A
- Dimensions: 163.96 x 75.20 x 8.28 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: Side mounted fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Operating system: Android 11 based Origin OS Ocean
- Display: 6.51-inch LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Vivo Y32t V2180A model: Octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 680 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- Vivo Y32t V2168A model: Octa-core 64-bit MediaTek Helio P70 processor with ARM Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM and Storage: LPDDR4X dual channel RAM with UFS 2.2 storage. Expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- V2180A: 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- V2168A: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 2x digital zoom
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture, AF, 4x digital zoom, 1080p video recording
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4910mAh (minimum) with 10W charging.
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light, proximity, e-compass
The Helio P70 powered VIVO Y32t is priced at 1099 Yuan ($157 approx.) while the Snapdragon 680 model of Y32t costs 1299 Yuan ($186 approx.). These come in midnight black and light blue colors. [source]