The phone is powered by Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10 and comes with fingerprint sensor at the back. It has 6.53-inch LCD display with FHD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 90.7 % screen-to-body ratio.
The Vivo Y50 specs include octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM (expandable). The smartphone also comes with 16MP front camera and quad-rear camera setup of 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters. It has a huge 5000mAh battery.
VIVO Y50 specifications
- Dimensions: 162.04 x 76.46 x 9.11 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Operating system: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast ratio (typical), 81.5% (typ) NTSC color gamut, 90.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 665 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 128GB built-in UFS 2.1 ROM, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Super EIS Video anti-shaking technology, 10X digital zoom, Up to 4K video recording, 720p slow-motion at 120fps
- 13MP main with 12.3EV dynamic range, F/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP with 120-degree (108-degree after correction) wide field of view, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro with 4cm focusing distance, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth of field, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W dual-engine flash charge
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, e-Compass, Gyro
The Vivo Y50 price in India is Rs. 17,990 and will start selling from June 10th.