Vivo has just launched Z1i smartphone in China. It surfaced few days back and is slightly upgraded variant of Vivo Z1.
It has 6.26-inch 19:9 aspect ratio multi-touch display with FHD+ resolution. There is notch at the front which houses 16MP selfie shooter. Face recognition is also supported.
The VIVO Z1i specs include octa-core Snapdragon 636 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage (expandable using MicroSD). There is a 3260 mAh typical battery capacity which should last you about a day on mixed usage.
At the back side is 13MP and 2MP dual rear cameras with LED flash. The mobile runs on FunTuch OS which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. It also include Jovi AI. All the connectivity options including 4G VoLTE are supported as well.
VIVO Z1i Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89 mm / Weight: 149.3 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS with FunTouch OS
- Fingerprint Sensor, Face Wake facial recognition
- Dual SIM slots
- 6.26-inch LCD display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- octa-core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 3260 mAh (Typical) / 3180 mAh (Minimum) Battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 LE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
The Vivo Z1i price in China is set at 1898 Yuan ($285 / €245 / Rs. 19,580 approx.) and comes in Black/Gold and Red colors. It is already available in China at Vivo Online Store.