Xiaomi has officially unveiled its new Mi 11i smartphone. It is basically global version of recently announced Redmi K40 Pro+.
With thickness of just 7.8mm, the cellphone houses a 4520mAh battery capacity. It also supports 33W fast charging and can fully charge handset in about 52 minutes. You also get Dual Nano SIM Slots with 5G/4G VoLTE support and side mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
The Xiaomi Mi 11i feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with HDR10+ and offers FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Its screen has MEMC, offers 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling late, DCI-P3 colors and delivers 8192 levels of dimming.
The screen houses a 2.76mm punch-hole which houses 20MP ultra-clear selfie camera with F/2.4 Aperture. At the back side are triple cameras which include 108MP (main Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor) + 8MP (119-degree ultra-wide) + 5MP (50mm telemacro) shooters and LED Flash.
The Xiaomi Mi 11i specs include octa-core Snapdragon 888 mobile platform with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage options. It has liquid-cooling 3D heat dissipation technology for temperature reduction.
The smartphone also houses X-Axis linear motor inside. It is powered by Android 11 based MIUI 12 out of the box. For audio, Xiaomi has included stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and Audio Zoom feature for videos.
Xiaomi Mi 11i – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 196 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12
- Biometrics: Side mounted fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED HDR10+ screen (2.76mm screen opening) with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 120Hz refresh rate, up to 360Hz touch sampling rate, 8bit colors, DCI-P3, MEMC frame rate compensation, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, 900nits (typical) / 1300nits (peak) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 888 mobile platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 (6400Mbps)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 20MP ultra-clear camera with F/2.4 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, 1080p video at 30/60fps, 720p slow-motion at 120fps
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, 8K video at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, slow-motion video 1080p at 120/240/960fps
- 108MP main ultra-clear camera with 1/1.52-inch Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, 9-in-1 pixel at 2.1um pixel size, 7P lens, F/1.75 Aperture
- 8MP with 119-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 aperture
- 5MP 50mm tele-macro lens with 50mm equivalent focal length, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4520mAh (typical) with 33W fast charging (100% in 52 minutes)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz) 2×2 MIMO, 8×8 sounding for MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V5.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS (l1+l5) / GLONASS (G1) / Beidou (B1l + B1C + B2a) / Galileo (E1+E5a) / QZSS (L1+L5) / NavIC L / 5AGPS assisted positioning
- Sensors: 360-degree ambient light, acceleration, gyroscope, e-compass, color temperature, linear motor, infrared remote control, ultra-sonic distance sensor
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Hi-res Audio, Stereo dual speakers, Hi-Res wireless audio, Game tuner
The Xiaomi Mi 11i color options include Frosty White, Celestial Silver and Cosmic Black shades. The 8GB/128GB model of Mi 11i price is set at 649 Euros (US$ 764 / Rs. 55,630 approx.) while its 8GB/256GB variant costs 699 Euros (US$ 823 / Rs. 59,950 approx.)