Xiaomi started teasing Mi Max 3 in press renders few days back. Yesterday, Most of the specifications where confirmed by Xiaomi. Today company has officiall announced its latest Mi Max 3 smartphone in China.
The device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM slots and supports Dual 4G VoLTE. It has rear facing fingerprint sensor and supports face unlock as well. There is a 6.9-inch FHD+ display and an octa-core Snapdragon 636 chipset.
The Mi Max 3 specs include 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM or 6GB RAM with 128GB storage options. An 8MP shooter sits at the front while 12MP + 5MP dual cameras are located at the back along with dual-tone LED Flash.
The hardware is powered by 5500 mAh battery and supports Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging as well. Most of the connectivity options are supported as well.
- Dimensions: 176.15 x 87.4 x 7.99 mm / Weight: 221 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Nano + Nano / MicroSD)
- Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face recognition
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI on top
- 6.9-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 84% NTSC Color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 520nits brightness, multi-touch
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage space. Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- 12MP primary rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, F/1.9 Aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, Dual PD Focus. 5MP secondary rear camera. Supports AI Portrait mode, AI Scene recognition, Dark Light enhancement technology, HDR, Racial Recognition
- 5500 mAh (typical) / 5400 mAh (minimum) battery with Quick CHarge 3.0 support. Comes with 9V / 2A 18W fast charge
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 price starts at 1699 Yuan (US$ 252 / Rs. 17,320 approx.) for 4GB RAM / 64GB storage mode. The Mi Max 3 6GB RAM / 128GB storage variant costs 1999 Yuan (US$ 296 / Rs. 20,380 approx.).
The handset comes in Dark Blue, Obsidian Black and Dream Gold colors and will be available in China from July 20th.