ZTE has announced Axon 20 5G Extreme Edition smartphone in China. It is basically same as Axon 20 5G but comes with faux leather back and more RAM.
The ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme Edition houses 12GB RAM with 256GB storage space. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and is powered by Android 10 based MiFavor 10.5 OS.
Other specs include 6.92-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. Pumping inside is eight-core Snapdragon 765G SoC.
The Axon 20 5G Extreme Edition features in a 4220mAh battery with 30W Quick Charge 4+ fast charging support. In terms of optics, there is a 32MP in-display front camera coupled with 64M (main) + 8M (wide angle) + 2M (depth of field) + 2M (macro) shooters at the back.
ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme Edition specifications
- Dimensions: 172.1 x 77.9 x 7.98 mm
- Weight: 198 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with MiFavor 10.5
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.92-inch OLED screen with 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colors, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 12GB RAM with 256GB storage, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture (under-display, not punch-hole)
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 4K video at 60fps, real time HDR
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP with 119-degree wide-angle lens
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro sensor with 4cm focusing distance
- Battery: 4220mAh with 30W fast charging. Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+. Charges 60% in 30 minutes
- Audio: DTS:X Ultra
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
The ZTE Axon 20 5G Extreme Edition is priced at 3498 Yuan (US$ 532 approx.). Exact release date was not revealed. [source]