The Alcatel 1B specs include 5.5-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and quad-core QM215 SoC at its core. You get 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is further expandable.
Optics are handled by 5MP front and 8MP rear shooter. There is a 3000mAh battery which offers 16 hours of 4G VoLTE talk time.
Alcatel 1B (2020) specifications
- Dimensions: 146.1 x 71.6 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Operating System: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Biometrics: N/A
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS 2D Glass display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Quad-Core QM215 (CortexA53) processor with Adreno 308 GPU (485MHz)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB built-in, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with LCD flash, 1/5″ Sensor size, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 3P Lens
- Rear cameras: 8MP with LED flash, Auto Focus, 1/4-inch Sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, , 1.12um pixels, 4P Lens, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Talk time: 16 hours (4G/VoLTE), 27 hours (3G), 39 hours (2G)
- Standby time: 380 hours (4G/VoLTE), 520 hours (3G), 330 hours (2G)
- Charging time: 3 hours 16 minutes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer
The Alcatel 1B (2020) price is $88 and comes in Pine Green and Prime Black colors. It will go on sale in Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa in Q1, 2020.