Huawei has officially launched its latest Watch GT smart watch in India. It is compatible with most Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices and was first introduced in China back in October 2018.
The Huawei Watch GT features in TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology which can track wearers active and resting heart rate. It also monitors heart rate during sleep using invisible lights.
Its 5ATM rating makes it water and dust resistant. It has dual crown design with ceramic and stainless steel bezels and 10.6mm case body. The wearable comes with 1.39-inch display with 454 x 454 pixels resolution.
It has ARM M4 SoC and 420 mAh battery. It has ultra-high battery life thanks to its unique power-saving algorithm. The Huawei Watch GT comes with GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO and includes activity tracking capabilities (cycling, running, mountain climbing, swimming etc.).
Huawei Watch GT Specification
- 5ATM rating (Waterproof and Dust Proof up to 50 meters)
- Bis Physical key touch push button
- Weight of 46 Grams (without strap)
- LightOS (Huawei’s home grown)
- TruSeen 3.0 Heart rate monitor
- 1.39-inch AMOLED retina color display with 454 x 454 pixels resolution, 100% color saturation, 326ppi pixel density
- ARM M4 processor with 16MB RAM and 128MB ROM
- Call alerts, Message alerts, Notifications, Steps counter, distance, calories consumed
- Activity tracking (outdoor / indoor running, walking, cycling, swimming, hiking etc.)
- 420 mAh battery with 2 weeks of usage, 30 days on watch mode, 22 hours on GPS mode
- Magnetic Charging base with <2 hours charging time.
- Supports GPS + GLONASS + Beidou / Galileo, NFC (TBC)
- Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic compass, optical heart rate sensor, Air pressure sensor, Ambient light sensor
The Huawei Watch GT Classic Edition is priced at Rs. 16,990 while the Watch GT Sports Edition costs Rs. 15,990. These smartwatch models will be available in India from March 19th at Amazon.in.