Just few days back, new VIVO Y51 smartphone was unveiled in Indonesia. Now, the same handset has been officially launched in India. Notably, it is different from the one that was launched in Pakistan back in September.
The handset comes with a side mounted fingerprint sensor and is powered by Android 11 based Funtouch OS 11. The device itself is 8.38mm thick and comes with a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The new VIVO Y51 features in a 6.58-inch IPS LCD display with FHD+ resolution. It has octa-core Snapdragon 665 processor inside with 8GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage space. It has MicroSD card support up to 1TB.
The VIVO Y51 specs also include 16MP front camera coupled with triple rear shooters and LED Flash. These include 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) cameras.
new VIVO Y51 specifications
- Dimensions: 163.86 x 75.32 x 8.38 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Funtouch OS 11
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear camera: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.79 Aperture
- 8MP wide angle with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Gyroscope
The new Vivo Y51 price in India is Rs. 17,990 ($243 approx.) and comes in Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony colors. It comes bundled with several launch including Rs. 7000 worth of Jio benefits, Home Credit’s zero down payment offer and Bajaj Finserv EMI offer.