Microsoft has updated its iOS OneDrive app to version 7.8. Now, OneDrive for iOS allows users to create and open office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Moreover, company has also pushed in plenty of bug fixes and minor tweaks along with the update. Other features offered by Microsoft OneDrive include –
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
You can download OneDrive for iOS here.